Friday, July 17, 2020

July 16th

Thursday morning! πŸ˜Š

You are loved!




True Deliverance Produces Real Worship

And He said, “Certainly I will be with you, and this shall be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall worship God at this mountain.” Exodus 3:12

Salvation is synonymous with deliverance.

God delivers us “at” our salvation, and He continues to deliver us “in” our salvation. When Moses was unsure of the mission God was sending him on, Moses asked who he was that he should go to Pharaoh?

As we all often do when faced with what seems to be an impossible God given task, Moses placed too much expectation on himself rather than on God. But God affirmed and comforted Moses by assuring him, “I will be with you.”

God promises us that He is with us always (Matthew 28:20). When serving God, we think it is up to us to figure “it” out in our own strength and doubt begins to grow.

Always remember when God gives us a task to do, He has already provided for the outcome. Our job is to just obey! When we are sent by God we cannot fail, we only fail when we go it alone. It is the power of God that works in us steadily (Phil.2:13).

Then God said to Moses, I will give you a sign, so you know I am sending you. What a major spiritual nugget God gave to Moses and His people as well as us today! God said you will “worship God at this mountain.” Whenever our God delivers us, worship should be spontaneous because we know in our spirit that God did it! The joy of the Lord then becomes a strength for us (Nehemiah 8:10).

So, as we reflect on our walk with the Lord, let us be reminded that He loves it when we shower Him with the praise and worship that He so rightfully deserves.

Prayer: Dear Lord of Heaven and Earth,
It is to you I yield my life. I am your willing vessel. Thank you that you have delivered me and that you continue to deliver me.
I worship You.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Extended Reading: Exodus 3:10-12

Written by Pastor Milton Harding
milton@agapaisolutions.com Let Pastor Milton know how much you appreciate him.

*Please share <><

Have a Tremendous Thursday! πŸ˜Š
www.GoodNewsGloucester.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Our Guaranteed Hope

Monday Morning!  You are loved! Living Our Guaranteed Hope “…I saw the Lord always in my presence; for He is at my right hand, so that I wil...