Friday, July 17, 2020

July 7th

Tuesday Morning! 😊

You are loved!




Where Are the True Disciples of Jesus Christ?

You did not choose Me but I chose you and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. John 15:16 (NASB)

With the increase of homosexuality, hatred, and evil in our streets, coupled with the decline of biblical instruction and discipleship making in our churches (Matt. 28:19), the real problem deeply seeded in our culture today is there is no “testimony” of Jesus in the land. We were guaranteed by Jesus that not only would He build His church but that the gates of hell would not prevent it (Matt.16:18)!

I ask, “Where is the church”?

Godly lifestyles built on truth, should permeate every sector of our land giving off light and being salt. Whether a pandemic or national ethnic unrest, God will use these to draw us back to the mandate to “make disciples.” (Matt. 28:19).

There cannot be the millions of believers proclaiming Christ in the land and not push back the darkness with the light of the knowledge of the glory of God found in Jesus (2 Cor. 4:6)! If the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit all testify, if the Law, the Prophets, and Scriptures testify, then where is the churches’ testimony?

Today, if you hear His voice and you are a true disciple of the Lord Jesus Christ, will you testify?

If you are not will you repent?

Prayer: Dear Lord,
Thank You that you chose me to be Your student to follow you and to obey what you teach me. Lord of the times that You provided for me to testify and I did not, forgive me. Thank you that in You I have light and salt providing the way of life for myself and others. I pray that I glorify You with my life this day forward.
In Jesus Name Amen.

Written by Pastor Milton Harding
milton@agapaisolutions.com

Have a Terrific Tuesday! 😊

www.GoodNewsGloucester.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living Our Guaranteed Hope

Monday Morning!  You are loved! Living Our Guaranteed Hope “…I saw the Lord always in my presence; for He is at my right hand, so that I wil...